2015年10月28日水曜日

My computer was broken!!


Hi!

This is a little weird, but I'm writing today's journal in English.

and also, I am writing it with Mac book pro, I guess?

You know why?


My computer was broken!!!

F!!!


So in this morning, I was in the library.

My computer was perfectly fine, and working as usual.

So I was memorizing all the thing that I have to remember for tomorrow's midterm.

When I go to a restroom, I usually bring my laptop because someone may steal it.

I closed my laptop and about to put it in my bag, and then...

My computer was fall down and made pretty huge sound.


I was like, "Sh*t!!!!"



I opened my laptop again, and tried to restart it.

and...


My laptop was fine!

Yes!!



This is in the middle of midterm week.

Now is not really good time to find new laptop.

So I went to bathroom and worked on my exam again.


In the afternoon, I had one of my classes.

So I tried to take a note with my PC.

But...something was wrong.



I do know how, but it was kinda slow.


"Well, it will be ok! cuz this computer is strong!! (I don't know why I thought so.haha)"

but it was clearly getting slower.

And in the next class, my computer stopped working...

Dead....



Noooo!!


Anyway, that's why I am writing my journal in English instead of Japanese.

The computer I could borrow at the library does not have Japanese translate.

I do not even know how to install Japanese, either.

Probably I have to use this computer for a while until I buy new laptop.

So please enjoy my English Journal.haha




Here is Laptop I borrowed.


Cool and very new.

But I don't even know how to copy and paste a text with it....

1 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除